• Tyres are, arguably, the most important component to a car as they bridge the gap between vehicle and road. It’s vital that they hold a strong grip whilst gathering momentum to provide comfortable and economical movement.
• Mercedes-Benz Approved tyres are engineered to match the dynamics of your car, enhancing safety, performance and efficiency.
• To choose the right tyres, you’ll need the right information. Use the following ratings to help you select the safest, smoothest and quietest tyres for your car:
• The size – this is printed on the sidewall of the tyre in raised lettering.
• The speed rating – this single letter indicates the maximum speed a tyre is legally approved for.
• Tyre labels – this is a measurement system for fuel economy, wet grip and noise.
Find out about how Mercedes-Benz can help care for your tyres and wheels below.